Friday, May 9, 2014

The look of Areay



Hello there! As you can see I’m finally posting a review Anyways, lets start. First of all I have to say that this texture pack is not quite original. In some ways it is, but not completely. That’s my first thought. Now, if you look at every block with patience you'll notice that they look almost the same but a little darker. And that’s what I mean by not original at all. Some of the blocks even look the same and is not a good job in my opinion; because if you compare it to other textures, you’ll see what I mean. Almost all of the textures have completely different blocks and are obviously recognizable.  And in this texture, the blocks doesn’t change at all just more pixels and nothing else. But I like it anyways because most of the time I just end up deleting the texture pack.

In the other hand you can see shiny blocks and I like that. Because the “darkness” on the game disappears (I mean the world out of live colors). But obviously that’s how I see it. You might think it’s stupid but for me is a big deal.  About the mobs, I didn’t like the face of the zombie it looks like the creeper’s face. Otherwise, I like how it looks because it looks fancy and I loved the changes to the bed. Actually you know what, check the texture for yourself and comment what you think about it. For me is not original at all. What about you?

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment